Change Management Consultant - Project Industries
Imagine working with one of Microsoft Partners, an Atlanta-based, fast-growing software brand that offers unique combination of process optimization and change management services and software. This global company provides a new and unique alternative to generic ERP systems, for enterprises organizing their business activities in projects. These enterprises require a different type of insight; which generic ERP systems are not created to deliver.
This is an exciting time to join the brand as they have recently been recognized by Microsoft as a go-to partner for project-driven industries, fulfilling the mission to digitally transform businesses by reinventing productivity and business processes for these companies.
We are hiring a Change Management Consultant that will work with clients in a wide range of sectors and industries, including Engineering, Construction, Aerospace & Defense, Industrial Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas – all sharing the premise that they organize their business activities in projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As part of a team, you will shape and drive end-to-end digital transformations across business, technology, process and people, creating value by reinventing the core of our clients’ businesses. This work includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing and communicating recommendations, presenting results to client management, and implementing recommendations in collaboration with client team members. They are in the early stages of building a consultancy group in North America and the right candidate will play a pivotal role in this process as the team lead.
- 5 years experience transforming project enterprises, as part of a consultancy organization servicing various industries.
- You might have been a member of the management team in an end-user organization, and now intimately involved in defining, implementing and streamlining project-driven companies.
- Must understand customer and have experience partnering with C level execs
- Must understand how project industries work
- Ability to articulate and evangelize vision and strategy
- Thought leadership on business trends, market insights and innovation trends
- Self-driven and willing to travel up to 40% - sometimes internationally.
This is your chance to work with the most current and emerging Microsoft technologies. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform is one of the leading ERP solutions on the market today. This is a great opportunity to merge your deep industry and subject matter expertise with a globally recognized and fast accelerating technological platform.
You will be joining a team of highly experienced and dedicated employees and work in an environment that encourages personal initiative and offers excellent career opportunities.
We’re based in Atlanta, but you can work remote from anywhere in USA.