360 Behavioral Health (360BH) is a response to the call of autism and other developmental disabilities assessment and intervention. We strongly subscribe to the scientifically sound treatments that are based on peer review and evidence-based research.
We are fully committed to the science of human behavior and ABA based treatment modalities to respond to the needs of the individuals with developmental disabilities to function more effectively in their natural environments.
Our commitment and service is to leave no child behind.
We work closely together as a team aligned in the mission to provide quality behavioral health services to families with children with autism and other developmental disabilities.
What 360BH offers
- Geared for a clinician who is a Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) and a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- You’re already a BCBA, so you totally understand the level of clinical excellence required. You’ll be in integral component of the clinical team and report directly to the Clinical Director. Your role is critical to provide holistic care across the lifespan. You’ll be deeply involved in training, providing clinical supervision, and pursuing excellence in all areas of your role,
- A collegial environment with colleagues who are aligned and committed to 360BH’s mission
- Opportunities to provide services across many areas including working with young children, young adults, autism, PTSD, Alzheimer’s, geriatric care, physical therapy, speech, in-house diagnosticians – a comprehensive offering of services. We will never let any child or adult fall through the cracks
- Clinical excellence across a multitude of behavioral areas such as autism, PTSD, geriatric care and others
Growth and Advancement
- 360-University, which provides access to the best minds in the industry that enables us to proudly boast industry leading BCBA and other exam pass rates
- Ongoing paid trainings and Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement including leadership
- While most salaries are based on experience, we provide market leading compensation with options to earn bonuses each quarter
- We pay fairly - salary and bonus with flexibility to earn market leading compensation
- We care about that loan that may be weighing over you. We offer Student Loan repayment assistance and refinancing
- We know life is a balance, and offer flexible work schedules
- Healthcare benefits
- Generous time off programs so ensure you are rested and relaxed
- Tuition reimbursement plans
- Car Allowance when you travel
- Phone / Technology Allowance to help with your monthly cellular bill
Job Type: Full-time
- PTSD Treatment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Required)