Design engineering systems and components for industrial facility machinery and equipment.
Ensure the designs conform to recognized codes and standards; provide details and analysis.
Interact with project management and provide proposal and qualifications information to support the ongoing business goals of the department.
Communicate across disciplines and management teams, while maintaining professional presence in representing department in client meetings.
Manage and administrate Corporate capital, Overhead and Government funded infrastructure projects budgets.
Coordinates with architecture/engineering firms in developing design criteria and preparing layout and detail drawings.
Prepares bid sheets and contracts for construction.
Provide technical support to the Facilities and Maintenance organization as a system POC.
Perform other duties as needed.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN - This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Bachelor's degree one of the following: Architectural Engineering, Controls, Electrical Engineering, Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Facilities Engineering Experience
- Passing the NCEES Fundamentals of Engineering examination is preferred
- Preferred software knowledge and requirements include: AutoCAD or Microstation, Bentley software, Word and Excel, Seimens Controls, Apogee
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Manage and maintain electronic building floor plans for electronic data system, in conjunction with ongoing facilities projects, ensuring the latest and most up-to-date graphic user interface is available to system operators
- Simultaneously interpret, manage and manipulate multiple graphic files; to include mechanical, electrical, HVAC, fire alarm, and lighting plans, ensuring all data is transmitted accurately across multiple software programs and between networks without loss of integrity to the original file
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.