Automotive Porter Responsibilities:
- Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly, upbeat professional attitude, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate person or location.
- Controls service drive traffic flow, parking cars and assists with loaner vehicles as needed.
- Drives safely and reports any lot damage immediately. Zero lot damage is the goal and expectation.
- Retrieves customer vehicles for cashiers when customers are picking up their vehicle, hand customer their keys and thank them for their business.
- Washes, vacuum and clean windows on customer vehicles.
- Apply paint protection to vehicles as directed.
- Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of trash, leaves and dirt.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Automotive Porter Qualifications:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: Background Checks, MVR, Drug Test, Credit Report, and DMV Record.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Concord, CA 94520 (Preferred)
- California Drivers License (Required)