When you put truly good, straight from the earth ingredients in your body, you become a better you and a better you makes for a better world. At Jamba we blend whole foods with a higher purpose. Creating blends full of goodness that get you moving and inspire you to pour that goodness forward.
Do you aspire to maximize your potential? Do you care about delivering a great guest experience? Do you want to give back to the community? Do you believe in health and wellness and want to learn about inspiring and simplifying your healthy-living journey?
Then we invite you to Team Up with Jamba for a Healthy Whirl'd. Join Jamba. Make a Difference. Come experience Jamba Juice and help us blend in the good!
A team lead is responsible for the overall shift operations, sales performance and execution of brand excellence in a store. Team leads typically supervise a staff of 1 to 8 team members and carry out management responsibilities consistent with Jamba Juice policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Lead and manage shifts while acting as manager in charge of store. Deploy team members as required to meet business demands and make necessary staffing decisions.
- Customer Service and Communication. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective shift operations. Execute Jamba's customer service standards at or beyond acceptable level. Clearly communicate with customers and team regarding Jamba's products and brand.
- Coach, counsel and direct team members. Lead team in execution of Jamba standards. Train new team members as required. Provide input to general manager and shift manager on team member performance issues.
- Shift readiness. Evaluate staffing and food pars to ensure proper financial accountability during each shift. Hand off shift to next manager in charge or ensure the store is closed properly for next day opening manager.
- Open and/or close store as required. Perform all safety and security tasks, i.e., alarms, two-person rule, as required to open and close the store. Observe the five minute rule of opening the store five minutes early and closing the store the five minutes late.
- Working the line. Perform all tasks related to Jamba operational standards. Be able to effectively work and act as a role model at each station in the store.
- Administrative functions. Perform all cash handling requirements of a manager in charge including close-outs, safe accountability and cash drops. Conduct inventories and process orders as required.
- Delegation. Clearly and comfortably delegates both routine and important tasks and decision.
- Priority Setting. Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important.
- Motivation. Creates a climate in which people want to do their best. Invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility.
- Composure. Cool under pressure, considered mature, can be counted on to hold things together through tough/stressful times.
- Communication skills/coaching and counseling mindset. Actively listens.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Current Jamba team member or commensurate food/retail service experience
- Background and/or interest in nutrition is highly desirable
- Current High School enrollment or High School graduate
- Computer skills including some Microsoft software and register skills
- Able to lift 30-40 pounds regularly throughout a four to eight hour shift
- Embodies Jamba culture & values, will make a good representative to the Jamba Brand (i.e. energy, fun, self-starter)
This restaurant is owned and operated by an independent franchisee of the Jamba Juice Company.Note that the responsibilities and qualifications listed above are for positions at restaurants owned or operated by Jamba Juice Company. Compensation, benefits and other employment terms and conditions applicable to positions at independent franchised Jamba Juice Restaurants will vary and are determined solely by the Franchisee. Jamba Juice Company and its independent franchisees are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)