The Graphic Designer Communications Specialist will report to the Marketing Manager and support all departments developing marketing and communications collateral and social media platforms to enhance the brand image of Saval Foods Corporation. The Graphic Designer Communications Specialist will be the project leader for enhancing the creative experiences and partnering with our customers to improve the performance of our sales, digital marketing, online and ecommerce business. They will work closely with the marketing team to lead the creative design elements of each brand, developing digital campaigns, advertising and creative assets.
- Upload digital content for website, social media channels, and email distribution, (digital content may include graphic design, images and infographics)
- Create, post and edit digital copy for website and social media channels
- Post press releases and utilize Constant Contact or CRM tools for lead generation email marketing. Deploy HTML emails to desired target audiences
- Regularly monitor websites and add content and posts for revisions and updates
- Design ads, customer menus, in-store creative, digital marketing and work closely with customers, to aid in developing materials for their restaurants
Basic and Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience creating style guides, animated graphics infographics and traditional media assets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Illustrator, InDesign and social media platforms – have a knowledge of HTML, in-line CSS
- Manages a variety of concurrent design projects for multiple stakeholders from concept to post delivery with high level of quality
- Develops digital and print marketing materials, POS for sales team
- Knowledge of web design, and understanding of layout composition, color theory, user interfaces preferred. Good writing, editing and organizational skills
- Supports customer request to develop digital content and upload to their website and social media channels
- Ability to assist with coordinating events, food shows and monthly sales meetings to support the team
- Ability to work independently, execute and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Web design, Communications; 3-5 years’ experience in a design/marketing communications role.