We have an immediate opening in our greater Augusta territory for a Chemical & Beverage Technician. We are looking for an individual who has a high attention to detail, mechanical aptitude, great customer service skills, and the ability to work independently with good time-management skills.
- Sales/Service of laundry, dishwashing products and machines.
- Installations of laundry, coffee and dishwashing equipment.
- Tracks and monitors coffee machines and dispenser equipment.
- Ability to travel – clean driving record.
- Basic plumbing, electrical and mechanical knowledge, able to interpret wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Maintains inventory of chemical dispensers and parts.
- On-call schedule.
- Live in the Augusta area.
- Comparable technical experience is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent driving record.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, and basic plumbing knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
- Field Technician: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Driver's License (Required)