Projects include, but are not limited to:
Program Benefits include:
- Support deal teams in pitching and executing transactions
- Create & maintain financial analyses and models
- Understand product and market dynamics through comparables and markets analysis
- Conduct due diligence and research on various businesses and industries
- Develop presentation materials for internal colleagues, clients, and investors
- One week of product and professional development training
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with Senior Management
- Ongoing networking and development opportunities inside and outside of your assigned team
- A Mentorship Program, further integrating you into the SG community
- Option to shadow members of various teams across the bank
- Main pipeline into Societe Generale’s Full-Time Analyst Program
Societe Generale is looking for students who maintain:
- Strong academic record
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Flexibility, innovative thinking, energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Interest in financial markets and analyzing various businesses and industries
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting and independently
Finance, Economics, Engineering, Liberal Arts
Summer Analyst Program
Opportunities in Investment Banking
Societe Generale Investment Banking’s Summer Analyst Program provides talented and motivated students the opportunity to gain first-hand exposure to careers in investment banking by working within one of our Investment Banking divisions.
Our 10-week Program (June – August) includes a firmwide orientation to Societe Generale’s global businesses followed by formal training on our US Investment Banking Coverage team. Throughout your internship, you will have broad exposure to various careers in investment banking and learn directly from experienced professionals about their respective fields.
Summer Analysts work closely with the members of their team, ranging from Analysts to Managing Directors. During your time at SG, you will develop a strong understanding of the sector and transactions we cover and advise on by being directly involved in your group’s workflow. You will be encouraged to share ideas and take initiative on specific projects to support the development of client relationships as well as your team’s day to day activities. Over the course of your summer, you will gain core competencies and foundational knowledge necessary to succeed in your career.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Date of publication: