What’s the job?
As a Room Attendant — you’ll make sure our rooms and suites are always ‘fresh and welcoming’ for our guests after a busy day at work — creating a haven for them to escape and relax in — or get that last bit of work done.
· You’ll make sure our rooms are always at their best - we have standards - but it’s down to you to make that room special and memorable for guests
· Help guests - you’ll be happy to help if someone needs a toothbrush or directions for example
· Keep your supervisor updated on room service progress and alert them to any repairs needed
· Safety aware — follow our established safety procedures at all times - and wear protective equipment when needed
· Be organised - keep on top of supplies and amenities and always try to minimise waste
· Reunite items with owners — and log any lost and found property
· Look smart — wear your uniform with pride
· Other ad-hoc duties — unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
· Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimise waste within all areas of housekeeping
· Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
· May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects
· May have turndown duties
· May assist with other duties as assigned
What we need from you
· It’s a physical role and you’ll be on your feet most of the day, so fitness is important
· Strength — with occasional lifting of items up to 50 pounds / 23 kilograms and or push/pulling heavy objects
· You’ll might need to bend and kneel to complete some activities
· Literacy skills - reading, writing and basic math skills
· Flexible attitude to shifts — you may need to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
How do I deliver this?
We genuinely care about people and we show this through living out our promise of True Hospitality each and every day. It’s what connects every colleague in all hotels.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $10.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Bathrooms to clean:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Job Is: