Wesley House Family Services is a nationally accredited not-for-profit organization dedicated to protecting and nurturing children and strengthening families with services spanning Monroe County, Florida. Social services provided by WHFS include: Full case management, Intensive preservation services, Enhanced-in-home services, Intensive family reunification services, Prevention & intervention services, Foster care & adoption services, Health families Monroe and Inez martin child development center.
What you'll be doing-
- Attend all Training Team meetings and become familiar with all aspects of Staff Pre-Service; PRIDE, and other internal training activities;
- Plan the office space and materials needed for each formal training;
- Gather the training logs and create the training certificates for staff and foster parents;
- Assist in Foster Parent community recruitment activities;
- Assist in the organization of all licensing files including creating a tracking system to send for all required approvals;
The successful candidate will have-
- Prefer an Associate Degree or higher level of education and one year of experience in Child Welfare.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent computer hardware and software skills including the use of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Willing to work a flexible work week, including at times Saturdays.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to work throughout the Keys when needed
- 80% paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- Birthday paid day off
- 403(b) with employer match
Job Type: Full-time
- training and child welfare: 1 year