World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for an Operations Order Specialist to support our Commercial, Global Service Provider, and Telecom teams. At a high-level, this position will focus on managing orders & processes for customers, from time of procurement to point of delivery. The Order Operations teams will primarily be working from our Maryland Heights office (1 World Wide Way) but also commuting to our Edwardsville facility approximately 2x per week.
- Providing break-fix solutions for receiving issues.
- Process orders as they flow through our supply chain.
- Procuring needed devices for customers based on specified needs.
- Completing objectives within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Frequent communication with the customer, vendors, and logistics to provide proper disposition of issues and material.
- Taking all necessary steps to ensure that service execution meets and exceeds contractual/customer expectations.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Procurement experience a plus.
- One to three years of customer service experience.
- Ability to demonstrate a work ethic consistent with WWT's Core Values.
- PC skills are required for this position .
- Internet navigation, file saves and moves, and Internet connectivity.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel).
- Data entry, troubleshooting, and web access.
- Ability to work independently and/or on a team with minimal supervision.
- Shows pride in work and pays attention to detail.
- Interested in improving technological skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to interact with a diverse population (administrative to executive).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills, and can communicate effectively.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret work instructions.
- Ability to write reports, training documentation and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers.
- Ability to relay complex instructions, over the phone, in a clear and understandable manner.
- Ability to solve practical and abstract problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.