- Contact interested applicants through sourcing job boards via phone calls.
- Maintain continuous contact with current pool of temporary associates to clarify their availability for future assignments.
- Respond to customer and temporary associates concerns in a timely manner. Recommend and/or implement steps to improve process and prevent further issues.
- Regularly contact temporary associates on long term assignments to confirm their continued satisfaction with those assignments.
- Conduct appropriate assessments to determine an applicant’s skills and proficiency levels.
- Conduct appropriate orientations/training to ensure all temporary associates are aware of applicable work rules and safety issues prior to going on assignments.
- Review and verify all applications entered into Applicant Tracking System
- Assist with temporary payroll on a weekly basis in accordance with Wage & Hour regulations and company policy.
- Other duties may be assigned as directed based on the business
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Admin/Clerical: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: