**Anticipated Award is June 2018 with ATP in August 2018**
We are seeking a Grimlock Program Manager. This is a hybrid role, and will be a working System Engineering Manager functional position as a subcontractor to a Leidos Prime contract.
Responsibilities aligned to a sustainment and incremental enhancement program providing solutions to a Government applications framework and tools while modernizing and streamlining the architecture for more efficient and effective operations. The program consists of a dual-site LM team which is sub to a Leidos leadership team. The primary work location will be on a customer site in the Chantilly VA area, however there may be limited team members in Valley Forge, PA and/or Herndon, VA.
The successful candidate will be well-versed in Agile methodology and practices, and must be able to provide thought leadership as well as translate and execute the technological roadmap to accomplish the program’s objectives. The Program Manager will be responsible for COTR/Customer interactions, cost/schedule management of the budget baseline and project work resource allocation across a changing project portfolio; also focused on the overall technical and program performance of contract scope, and the establishment of and adherence to a strong process baseline. The PM is also responsible for coordinating employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must have an active Top Secret / SCI prior to start.
- Experience with Cross Domain workflows and processes
- ITIL Credentials (ITSM expert)
- Familiarity with Service Operations Product and Design concepts (ITIL)
- Strong leadership history with emphasis in all 5 areas of Full Spectrum Leadership
- Strategic focus and commitment to innovation and transformation
- Agile EVM experience
- Knowledge of Ground Enterprise Directorate (GED) and Future Ground Architecture (FGA) Efforts
- Intelligence Community experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated Program Management and leadership skills (prior lead, supervisor and/or management experience)
- Significant experience (10+ years) with full software development lifecycle
- Agile Software Development Methodology expertise
- Knowledge of program finance and business operations
- Working knowledge of contract Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) process
- Technical orientation
- Cost Account Manager (CAM) experience
- Earned Value Management expertise
- Demonstrated ability to manage a geographically dispersed team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated customer interface skills
- Active Top Secret clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.