Job Description Summary:
What does a Management Trainee do?
We will provide you on the job training and experience so that in a year you will be ready to step into a manager role. You will have the ability to make important decisions that have a direct impact on the business, touching base on real estate as well and will help you grow in your professional career.
Here's what your day will look like:
- You will work with a young and international startup team on company’s strategy, future planning, business development and execution plan.
- Maintain Finance and spreadsheet monthly/budgeting expensive
- You must be ready to jump in different functions of the company including marketing, customer showings and customer service calls
- You constantly strive to increase work efficiency and progress.
- Discover different websites while understanding the rental market in NYC
- Boost listings
- Evaluate the market during slow seasons periodically
- Achieve a goal in all area of training to improve the the system and increase profit
- Analyze service sales, gross profit and inventory activities: Identify the trends and recommend feedbacks and suggestions
- Report activity and results by monitoring competitive price lists and services externally
What will you get in return?
- Experience working for a startup team with an ambition to grow business internationally at 100% per year.
- Develop your interpersonal skills, gain customer knowledge, and industry experience. The learning never stops!
- Growth and career advancement. After training, you'll have the freedom to identify opportunities, manage, set direction and lead a team.
- You will learn to support team in achieving business development goals by preparing information required to help with the expansion of existing relationships or the pursuit of other new business. Identify new leads through personal contacts.
So, do you have what it takes?
- College graduate or equivalent.
- Accepting Canadian passport holders as well
- 1-3 years working experience, preference given to those with social marketing and sales/marketing experience and most importantly, willing to learn (starting from scratch)
- Must be open-minded, value hard work, a self-starter, self-driven and have entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be willing to work beyond working hours during training.
- Beginner real estate experience is a great plus but not required.
Top City Living is a fast - growing startup that provides young professionals co-living experiences. We strives to provide our members not just a place to live, but the most valuable experience in terms of convenience, comfort, flexibility, and most importantly, the sense of community.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)