EY Parker Logistics LLC is a family logistics company in partnership with Amazon to provide excellent customer service and deliver packages.
Starting Salary is $17/hr plus daily bonuses. Every driver is eligible to make additional money EVERY TIME they're on the road.
-Promotions to top drivers
- Overtime is available
What we're looking for: Full-time and part-time drivers who are reliable, motivated, and ready to work every day. Ideal candidates are energetic and ready to get the job done. Loves to drive and is passionate about customer service. Successful drivers put safety first and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction.
Location: Bethpage, Long Island
Shifts: You will be required to work one weekend day, please choose either Saturday or Sunday.
Approximate hours are 10 a.m.- 8:30 p.m. (10-hour shifts, 4-day work week)
Able to lift packages (up to 50 lbs.) and be able to get in and out of a van throughout the day.
Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license.
Commercial (or work-related) driving experience is a plus.
Please provide us with a copy of your Abstract Drivers Record.
We look forward to working with you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Company-provided uniform
- Employee's own clothing, so long as it meets the company dress code
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- 10 hour shift