Opening early fall 2020 in the prestigious borough of Franklin Lakes, Aesthetic Center of New Jersey is a premier luxury aesthetic center providing advanced non-surgical medical aesthetic treatments for the face and body. Aesthetic Center of New Jersey takes pride in delivering fully customized, high-performance, results-driven treatments for a wide range of cosmetic concerns and conditions.
Aesthetic Center of New Jersey has a part-time opening for a dermatologist, preferably with cosmetic and laser experience, at our state-of-the-art Franklin Lakes center.
- Consult patients and prepare customized treatment programs based on their needs.
- Perform non-invasive and minimally invasive dermatologic treatments.
- Manage patient care throughout the treatment plan process.
- Keep accurate records and maintain an organized environment.
- Communicate with team members to ensure smooth operation of the aesthetic center.
Treatments & Technologies that may be involved:
- Laser resurfacing with ablative lasers such as Er: YAG, CO2.
- Laser rejuvenation with non-ablative lasers such as Thulium, Q-Switch.
- Treatment of acne via energy-based devices, medical-grade products, prescriptions.
- Treatment of acne scars via subcision, ablative lasers, and other energy-based devices.
Board certification in dermatology and NJ state medical license required.
Training will be provided on each technology and product. Training will be conducted in August and September 2020.
Job Type: Part-time
Relocation Assistance Provided: