Part-time | ContractEstimated: $30,000 - $39,000 a year
- Addiction counseling
- Writing skills
- Master's degree
Full Job Description
We are seeking experienced writers with a professional background in substance abuse treatment for a regular writing opportunity.
You'll be creating well-sourced, long-form web articles that educate readers about addiction, mental health, and treatment. Your work will be credited with a byline included.
- Long-form web articles and blogs about substance use, mental health, and treatment
- Outline provided
- Turnaround times are either a 1- or 3-business day delivery
- Volumes based on your availability; Anywhere from 1-5 pieces/week
- Byline included
Word Counts & Rates [ranges depend on turnaround]:
- 500-700 words: $66
- 700-1000 words: $96-103
- 1000-1500 words: $111-119
- 1250-1750 words: $123-133
- 1800-2200 words: $134-144
- 2000-2500 words: $143-153
- 2500-3000 words: $162-172
- Higher education (Master's or higher) in a related field and/or drug & alcohol certification
- Direct work experience in substance abuse treatment is required
- Minimum 2 years' writing experience
Preference for individuals with related certifications and other credentials.
Interested parties please send your resume and 2-3 recent writing samples along with a few sentences about your related experience.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Please include 2-3 recent writing samples and some notes on how your background/experience fits this opportunity.
- content (non-academic) writing: 2 years (Required)
- mental health, counseling, or drug & alcohol certification (Required)
Work Location: Remote