Job Description for Data Scientist
- 8+ years of experience as a data scientist.
- Strong skills for mining data, assessing the accuracy and insights from new data sources.
- Work with stakeholders to understand data challenges and opportunities
- Experience building Machine Learning models for predictive analytics, and NLP.
- Understanding of Deep Learning models is a plus
- Experience with SQL
- Master in Statistics, Computer Science, or other STEM field. Ph.D. is a plus.
- Knowledge of advanced statistics and hypothesis testing
- Python, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit coding skills
- Data visualization with Matplotlib, and Seaborn
- Experience with at least one cloud data technology GCP, AWS, Azure
- Experience with Spark, and Hadoop is a plus.
- Effective at telling stories with data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative drive to try data tools, and explore and discover insights from data
- NLP experience is MUST
Account Manager | Tanisha Systems, Inc.
Tel: 212 729 6543 x 442 | Fax: (212) 689-7333
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Data Scientist: 1 year (Preferred)
- NLP: 1 year (Preferred)