Title: Corporate Accounting Manager
Industry: Industrial and Commercial Manufacturing
Location: Beloit, WI
~High Visibility to C-Suite and Executive Leadership
~Pathway Position to Vertical Career Mobility
~Outstanding Company Culture and Valued Benefits
The Corporate Accounting Manager will lead corporate accounting activity for reporting of periodic financial results for internal, external, or the organization as a whole. Manages team responsible for corporate accounting activities. Provides hiring, promotion and disciplinary action recommendations, as well as performance evaluation and feedback for direct reports.
Lead Responsibilities for Corporate Accounting Manager
- Manages corporate accounting function and the preparation of consolidated financial statements and metrics. Reports may be for internal or external reporting.
- Manages monthly, quarterly and year end close process through consolidation of profit/loss center (e.g. Business unit or plant) statistical reports and other financial results.
- Review and approve corporate journal entries and reconciliations.
- Liaisons with the internal business groups and outside consultants and advisors to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial results.
- Manages and develops corporate accounting team members.
- Provides guidance and direction to internal and external auditors.
- ·Ensures conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Implements processes and controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and company accounting standards/policies.
- Manages purchase accounting process and statutory reporting compliance.
- Provides backup for corporate Hyperion loads.
Desired Skills and Experience for Corporate Accounting Manager
- B.S. in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 7+ years of increasingly responsible accounting experience
- Public Accounting experience and/or Manufacturing experience desired
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Blackline and Hyperion experience desired
- Oracle experience, and/or Systems implementation experience a plus
Compensation for Corporate Accounting Manager
- Competitive Salary range $115K - $125K with generous yearly merit increase
- Full Benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Retirement
- Comprehensive Relocation Package
- Outstanding Company Culture, Vertical Career Mobility and Valued Benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $115,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- SOX: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Budgeting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inter Company Reconciliations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance