Are you ready to help shape our Cyber Security posture?
SAI Global is looking for a cyber security all-rounder to work with our award winning businesses and IT Infrastructure team to ensure we remain safe, secure and ahead of the risks threatening us all. Working alongside a team of infrastructure specialists based around the world and reporting to the regional Director - IT, you will be responsible for all aspects of cyber security: strategy, design, production, and development as laid out by our global CISO. Based in our office in the Atlanta area the role has a truly global outlook, reaching across our portfolios in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
Job Scope and Accountabilities:
- Act as the primary security engineer to manage designated security platforms and services that protect the SAI Global environment, including vulnerability management, DLP, NAC, PKI, authentication services, firewall request workflows, and endpoint security.
- Act as the initial point of contact for the Information Security Team to facilitate the handling of security incidents and requests.
- Prepare reports for the CISO, Executive, Sales teams and other stakeholders on various security assessments to demonstrate the security posture of the organization.
- Assist with reviews of company projects and provide input on potential risks, threats, and appropriate solutions to meet information security requirements.
- Oversight external Perform penetration testing, perform vulnerability assessments, and security architecture reviews to help identify external threats and recommend methods for remediation.
- Day to day management of Global Tenable Security Center infrastructure and responding to security alerts from monitoring systems (ForcePoint DLP & Web, Fortigate IPS, Tenable LCE, Netwrix)
- Work with business units, including sales enablement and pre-sales, to complete customer security surveys, questionnaires and the preparation of security related material for RFPs and Contracts.
- Initiate and review Third Party Security assessments for SAI Global Suppliers
- Tuning of monitoring systems, policies in ForcePoint DLP system and FortiGate IPS
- Monitor compliance with security policies providing guidance and report as required
- Provide support to Operations staff in resolution of Security incidents as required
- Monitor Information Security Incident queues, investigate resolve tickets within agreed service level.
- Work with Breach Team during incidents providing Technical support and guidance.
- Review and approve Security related changes as required
- Undertake annual user audits
Education/Professional Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related field
- Five (5) years of information technology experience which included a combination of: three (3) years of information security experience; two (2) years of experience with support, administration, and one (1) year networking experience; one (1) year server administration with one or more operating systems
Here is a little about us:
With more than 25 years’ experience, SAI Global is a privately held company with operations throughout the world, including North America, Asia-Pacific, and EMEA. In 2016 SAI Global leadership unanimously supported a $1 billion takeover bid from private equity firm Baring Private Equity Asia. Today, SAI Global and Baring Private Equity remain committed to extending their global reach and developing their position as a market leader in the development and delivery of B2B governance, compliance and risk management solutions.
SAI Global Compliance provides a full range of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) software applications, learning and awareness solutions and advisory consulting services. With over 28 offices worldwide, the Company combines deep expertise with practical technology solutions to help thousands of organizations reduce risk, enhance compliance, streamline governance and make better decisions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Information Security: 1 year
- security: 3 years