Greets and assists with guest arrivals and departures by handling guest check-ins and check-outs while providing prompt and courteous service, including receiving telephone calls, guest requests, guest reservations, fax and ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Ensures complete guest satisfaction.
- Check-in and check-out of the guest.
- Complete guest registration process.
- Must be familiar with computer systems for guest reservation information.
- Must verify and imprint guest credit cards for authorization.
- Must be well versed in cash handling and accurately balance house bank.
- Assigns guests rooms based on preferences and availability.
- Drives the Revenue Management process.
- Handling guest concerns in a tactful manner and achieving resolution.
- Answers questions in regards to the hotels facilities and services.
- Answering telephones and booking reservations.
- Answering Guest inquiries i.e. directions.
- Recommending local area restaurants, points of interest, or needs for transportation.
- Handling guest needs.
- Maintaining cleanliness of front desk, lobby and back office.
- Following up with Guest check-ins, complaints, and other requests.
- Interacting with other departments and employees to ensure a good working relationship or for guest needs.
- Understands all Emergency procedures for incidents, accidents, fire, safety, or criminal activity.
- Participates on the hotel Safety Committee.
- Ensures that Quality Standards and Service are maintained for Property, Product, and People.
- Must be able to work all shifts or varying schedules to support business needs.
- Ensures Security for the hotel’s customers, employees, and property assets.
- Supports established policies and procedures for WinStar World Hotel and the hotel’s brand.
Job Type: Full-time