Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
1st Shift Mail Room Associate
1st Shift-Starting at 7am and going as late as 4:00 pm Monday-Friday
Up to an extra $4/hr with bonus pay
11 paid Holidays
2 weeks vacation pay
2 weeks sick time
Must have High School Diploma or GED
Must be at least 18 years of age
- Responsible for providing support to business Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as and scanning, or similar activities.
- The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
- Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
- Completes work with limited autonomy
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
- May perform processing tasks in one or more of the following areas:
- Content storage and retrieval
- All other duties as assigned.
- Alternate text: