Belfair Golf Club in Bluffton, SC is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Food and Beverage Administrative Assistant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
The Food & Beverage Administrative Assistant is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team. This role aids the Food & Beverage Director and Managers by completing administrative tasks in a timely and accurate manner. Providing support with skill and professionalism this role will include a wide variety of administrative functions. In addition to maintaining our vision by adhering to our values, this position must provide the highest level of service to our guests.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities Clerical / Office
- Performs clerical duties such as typing, filing, copying, emailing, answering and responding to telephone calls and messages, as well as coordinates, schedules and makes appointments
- Coordinate and arrange, attend and participate in assigned meetings including preparing agenda, reserving and preparing meeting location, and recording and transcribing minutes as requested
- Creates and maintain up-to-date electronic and physical file system
- Assists in menu design and production for weekly, seasonal, and annual features for all outlets; create and post appropriate signage for events
- Submits and follows through with maintenance requests
- Arranges for office equipment maintenance or technical support
- Supports F&B department with time management, data gathering and communication for the execution of projects or events
- Manages the cashier back up in safe and any petty cash supply for Food & Beverage needs
- Keeps F&B bulletin boards and employee breakroom tidy and up-to-date Purchasing
- Manages all purchasing information; invoices, contracts and company credit card receipts ensuring accurate record keeping and timely submittal of documentation and (expense) reports to finance
- Purchases and maintains supplies and ensure that the department is adequately stocked
- Coordinates and maintains vendor and supplier information
- Assists and help coordinate and document monthly inventory in outlets
Minimum Qualifications for the Food and Beverage Administrative Assistant:
- High School diploma; and 6 months to 1 year experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software.