The Business Excellence Program Lead is responsible for leading the delivery of multiple efficiency and productivity projects while ensuring the projects deliver sustainable and permanent cost savings to the organization. Also responsible for directing and leading delivery of all process initiatives innovation and improvement within the Finance and building a robust process infrastructure
Job Requirements •Leads efficiency initiatives which may focus on end-2-end process reengineering, organizational design improvement, and consumption/buying power optimization.
- Identifies and generates sustainable efficiencies and expense reduction opportunities that, ideally, also improve the customer and employee experience.
- Delivers significant improvement in process productivity, cost‐to‐serve, control/risk, client satisfaction & ensure initiatives deliver intended results with respect to the Customer Experience.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with Executive, Senior, and Business Line Management in Finance to influence adoption and deployment of the TD Bank Process Improvement Methodology in support of company mission and business goals.
- Leads Process improvement initiatives including opportunity identification, business case development, project scoping, work plan development, data gathering and analysis, solution development, change management and cost‐benefits estimations. Inspires and drives the rigor, value and benefits of continuous improvement throughout the Finance organization.
- Identifies high level strategy and translates into tactical business actions. Resources key metrics and provide program status reports and presentations to the Finance leadership team and conduct stage gate reviews as necessary and required. Provides Process Improvement knowledge, skill, and experience to Center of Business Excellence to support design and delivery of learning and development programs.
- Leverages capability of trained process improvement employees within TD Bank and cross functional business partners and project teams regarding best practices in process improvement. Provides education and the support necessary to effectively lead process improvement project resources and external contractors/consultants in coordination of competing priorities.
Qualifications •Bachelor’s degree
- progressive work experience in addition to experience below
- Facilitative training of Process Improvement Methods and Tools.
- Project Management Professional PMP designation/certification a plus.
- Facilitative Leadership designation/certification or experience.
- Change Management skill ability experience.
- Communication Planning and Implementation skill ability experience.
- Ability to think and plan both strategically and tactically moving through both fluidly.
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative business‐to‐business relationships with experience in lateral management and
persuasive skills capable of delivering results through a position of influence not authority.
- Ability to apply consultative relationship management and influencing skills across all levels with organizational prowess. Ability
to negotiate resources and time.
- Successful track record of leading complex projects delivering quantifiable benefits.
- Creative and innovative thinker, who is willing to challenge conventional wisdom to affect positive business change.
- Well-developed desktop computing skills with emphasis on MS Office products and project management tools.
Proven budgeting and fiscal management skills to include resource planning, forecasting and estimating.
- Functional and technical knowledge of various tools used in building automated processes for standard reporting, visualization and analytics, and data exploration and modeling. Including but not limited to Excel, Powerpivot, SASVA, Alteryx, Tableau, Oracle
- 10+ Years of related experience leading multiple efficiency-improvement or productivity projects.
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt with 5+ years active practice in the methodologies.
- Project Management Professional PMP designation / certification a plus.
- Skilled in research, analysis, problem solving, metrics and reporting
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to prepare and present findings and recommendations in a methodical manner
- Skilled at time management and driving tasks to completion