We are looking for Medical and Dental Assistants who would like to help us administer Rapid Response Coronavirus Tests. Travel would be required as we aim to mobilize this effort to the community.
This role requires up to 70% travel, which may be overnight. As a Mobile Administrator, you will ensure all aspects of the operations of an area that require someone to be physically present. This includes the movement of equipment, administration of tests and coordination of care within the assigned territory.
What You’ll Do:
· Travel up to 70% across multiple states if needed or within an assigned territory.
· Transport, setup, and breakdown the equipment for events, sample collection handling and repack the equipment at the end of the event.
· Administration of point of care testing.
· Manage the inventory of supply, including physically counting and testing equipment frequently and submitting inventory reports.
· Troubleshoot issues utilizing operational policies and procedures.
· Participate in meetings.
· Participate in cafeteria visits and informational tables at client workplaces.
· Additional duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
· Must be able to travel up to 70% of the time, including extensive periods of overnight travel.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Minimum 1year experience with familiarity collecting and handling point of care testing via finger prick and swab, including completing test controls.
· Familiarity with PPE protocols.
· Current BCLS Certification
· Current PPD results
· Must provide amazing customer service.
· Must be a self-starter and take accountability for your actions.
· Must be a team player and possess a positive attitude and be open mind.
· Must be okay dealing with some ambiguity and be flexible.
· Must be extremely punctual.
· Must be very systematic and detail oriented.
· Possess good computer skills.
· We are a military-friendly employer. Vets are encouraged to apply!
Pay and Perks Include:
· Pay commiserate with experience
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
- clinical setting: 1 year (Required)
- Are you currently up to date on a PPD/TB test?
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- 10 hour shift