Quality Dining has an opening for a Senior Staff Accountant in our Mishawaka, IN office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare income statements and balance sheets for various divisions/reporting levels within Quality Dining.
- Prepare/verify posting of payrolls, expense allocations and fixed asset activity.
- Analyze financial results for accuracy and completeness for various divisions/reporting levels within Quality Dining.
- Resolve questions from Operations relative to financial results.
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes.
- Plan, assign and review work of staff accountants including the review of complex journal entries and supporting work-papers.
- Prepare work-papers for annual external audits.
- Document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting from an accredited university with a strong GPA.
- Accounting experience of 3-5 years preferably in a corporate environment.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to apply intermediate accounting concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work dynamically in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- PeopleSoft or other enterprise-grade system experience a plus.
- Fixed asset experience a plus.
Quality Dining, Inc. is a restaurant company with over 200 locations in both casual dining and quick service segments with concepts such as Chili's Grill & Bar, Spageddies, Papa Vino's Italian Kitchen and Burger King. This position offers an attractive compensation package which includes Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, 401 k, paid vacations, supplemental life insurance and more.