Hi there! We're WebFX, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US. We've been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 8 times in a row and we'd love to meet you! We are a fast-growing company that has doubled in size over the past 5 years, with talented team members now based around the globe (and representing 18+ different countries!). While we are growing at a rapid rate, we are committed to growing strategically and sustainably, and that starts with growing our team of the #BestCoworkers - that’s where you come in!
We're looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We are passionate about what we do, we’re committed to driving business growth for our clients, and we’re on the hunt for people just like you, who take pride in their work and want to be part of a company that does too.
We have a multi-step interview process, where we focus on giving both our candidates, and ourselves, opportunities to get to know each other a bit better. While our process may be more thorough and perhaps longer than other interview processes that you've been a part of, our goal is to work together with our candidates to find a mutually beneficial fit, where a candidate is a great addition to the FXFamily, and WebFX is the right fit for their career goals. Interested in joining the FXFamily? More info below!
Why Choose WebFX as the Place to Grow Your Design Career?
Join an award-winning Interactive team (multiple awards won in Horizon Interactive Awards, Hermes Creative Awards, Commuter Awards, W3 Awards) that promotes a culture of design excellence
- Sharpen your design eye in Design/UX critiques, lunch and learns, and direct team member coaching and mentorship
- Enjoy a high-level of variety in your design work, as our designers regularly work on 300+ projects per year for clients from a wide range of industries!
You Might Be a Great Fit For This Position if You Have…
An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
Successful Fxers in this role have majored in graphic design, web design, UX, and related fields
GPA above 3.4
A Background in Design
Please include a portfolio showcasing excellent graphic design work, with a premium on web design work - we want to get a sense of your style!
We’re looking for an excellent design eye and a thorough understanding of how to apply design fundamentals such as Typography, Hierarchy, Layout, etc.
A Few Related Skills and Experiences
(This is an entry-level role, and experience in every one of these areas is not required - training is provided on all core platforms, tools, and technologies you will need to know! But the following skills/experience are awesome to have, and will help get your career off to a running start:):
Outstanding skills in Adobe Creative Suite and/or Figma
Knowledge of web design/UX best practices
HTML/CSS coding experience
Experience working with Wordpress or other content management systems
Part-time/summer job/internship experience is a must
Any of these Signature FXer Traits!
You find fulfillment and enjoyment in creating beautiful, memorable advertisements, website UI/UX, and online graphics
You are passionate about typography and color theory
You have a high level of design skill and technical proficiency
You’re energized by designing memorable and effective experiences online
You take direction well, but aren’t afraid to take initiative and make decisions
You have an interest in the web and stay up-to-date on new and developing technologies
You are a professional, dependable, and independent worker with a solid work ethic
You’re self-motivated, thrive on challenges, and enjoy getting things done
You have an eye for detail and dedication to high-quality work
You have an exceptional level of follow-through
You are a proactive, creative problem-solver who faces challenges with a can-do mindset
You possess excellent time/project management skills
You work with a sense of urgency and can consistently meet deadlines
You are an outstanding communicator and possess strong interpersonal skills
You are a lifelong learner who loves to grow and stretch outside of your comfort zone, and are always looking to improve your skills
If any of these sound like you, then we want to hear from you! We are committed to growing 1% better everyday, and we believe working at WebFX could quite possibly make your life 1(00)% better - after all, you would be surrounded by the #BestCoworkersinPA!
In This Role, You’ll Get To…
Work with project managers and other members of the team to design websites, advertisements, and marketing pieces for a wide variety of clients
- Test and edit websites to ensure the best possible user experience for clients
- Perform minimal site edits while continuing to learn HTML and CSS
A Typical ‘Day in the Life’ Might Consist of:
10% performing minimal site edits using HTML and CSS (training provided)
20% creating online promotional and branding material such as article support graphics, infographics, and more
20% creating social media branding and identity
25% creating online advertisements
25% designing user interfaces including homepages, landing pages, interior page layouts, mobile mockups, and more
100% pursuing your own personal best while delivering real-world impact for our clients!
What You’ll Get From Us!
Opportunities to Learn and Train With Our Team!
- Our “Bootcamp” training program will be provided for new FXers to learn, grow and develop both in and out of the office in the specific hard skills necessary to be successful in their position
- World-class on-the-job training from our experts (think Sr. Designers, not the HR team) as well as opportunities for ongoing personal learning and development
- On-site, state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and monthly Lunch-and-Learns.
A Place to Grow Your Career
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years, and we promote almost exclusively internally. Merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new FXers who meet or exceed position performance metrics
Potential promotional path for Jr. UX Designer:
Associate Web Designer
Associate Lead Web Designer
Lead Web Designer
Sr. Web Designer
$44,000 -$46,500 (potentially higher based on work experience)
Potential additional bonus may be offered for GPA's of 3.8+ or graduating with high honors
Job Submission Requirements (Note: Primary hiring criteria is applicant sample works)
Design portfolio (or URLs or PDF of design work)
Why Choose WebFX?
We've been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 8 years in a row \uD83C\uDF89
- We're expanding! New offices in Guatemala, South Africa, St Petersburg FL, and Lancaster and York, PA! \uD83C\uDF31\uD83D\uDCC8
- Entry-level roles - over 90% of our openings are open to brand new college grads! \uD83C\uDF93
- Flexible Schedule (start your day between 8 and 10 am - when you do your best work!)
- Love animals? Cool, so do we! That's why we have a Pet Friendly Office \uD83D\uDC36
- Profit Sharing \uD83D\uDCB0
- Need that caffeine fix? On-site cappuccino machine, Little Amps Coffee Bar (with a barista!) & Tea Bar
- Looking for a little extra workday fuel? Enjoy surprise catered breakfasts, lunches, mid-day snacks, and more!
- On-site Yoga sessions- On-site Fitness Center \uD83C\uDFCB️ ️
- 150% Company Match Of Personal Charity Donations
- Our #FXBuilds program is set to positively impact 10,000 people around the world by 2024 - and every individual FXer’s work directly contributes! \uD83C\uDF0D
- Supplemental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401K (up to 4%) \uD83D\uDCB0
- Generous Paid Time Off \uD83C\uDFD6
- Employee Wellness Program, including a free FitBit and fitness challenges \uD83D\uDC5F
- Love to learn? You sound like an FXer! FXLearns Library with hundreds of personal and professional growth books \uD83D\uDCDA
- Humanitarian Trips ✈️
- Health/Vision/Dental Coverage
- New Parent Support \uD83D\uDC76\uD83C\uDFFF\uD83D\uDC76
- Dressing up everyday not for you? We get it! Enjoy our Casual Dress Code
- Home Buyer Program \uD83C\uDFE1
- Personal Desk Fund \uD83D\uDCB0
- Green Commute Benefits
- Pawternity Leave \uD83D\uDC31
- Merit-based promotions (we promote from within, you will move up and grow here!)
- The opportunity to be part of a passionate, driven team where we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality work that makes a real-world impact for our clients
Check out our culture on social media:
You don't need to apply more than once even if you're interested in multiple positions - you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented groups are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here!