The Schottenstein Real Estate Group, one of the largest developer/builders in the Midwest, focuses on residential and mixed use developments throughout the Midwest and Southeast USA. Our company is headquartered in Central Ohio. Schottenstein Real Estate Group is the only three time Developer of the Year by the Building Industry Association (BIA) and recently ranked #1 commercial real estate developer by Columbus Business First, CEO Magazine, and Smart Business Magazine. Schottenstein Real Estate Group, for over 40 years, has been respected as a leader in the real estate development and residential building industries.
-Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
-2+ years of accounting experience required
- Input tenant information into system
- Process tenant deposit refunds and forfeitures
- Prepare move outs including final statements
- Resolve non-sufficient fund payments
- Ensure proper fund applications
- Update property rents for market increases
- Collections and payment plans for former tenants
- Prepare month end reports and reconciliations
- Perform other related responsibilities as required and assigned by the Controller
Salary and a generous benefit package including; medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, 401K, paid sick and vacation time off.
Job Type: Full-time