The Customer Service Operations Training Specialist will enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employee workplace performance. This role will complete ongoing up training and assessment of individual employees' ability to adhere to WG processes and procedures. Responsibility to evaluate and maintain department job aid resources.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Presents training in a variety of settings: Classroom, 1:1, virtual, etc.
- Builds annual training programs and ongoing training programs and prepares lesson/training plans
- Training reporting and analysis
- Develops or oversees the production of handouts, aids, and manuals
- Develops and maintains department Job Aides
- Identifies ongoing training needs through department quality audits/evaluations
- Collaborates and communicates with enterprise partners on continuous best practices, internal and external quality assurance, and training needs.
- Tracks, maintains, analyzes, and provides current information on the operation's business scorecard or key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ Years of training, facilitation, call center and/or customer service experience required
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- APTD, CPTD, CPLP or similar certification is preferred.
- Strong project management and organizational skills to plan, prioritize, multi-task and independently execute projects/tasks with specific deadlines while maintaining flexibility.
- Excellent analytical and research skills as demonstrated by the ability to collect, develop, assess and blend information and recommendations from a wide variety of sources.
- Strong critical and creative thinking skills to assess and resolve problems or issues by gathering and assessing information, taking advice and using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations and/or laws.
- Strong focus on customer and the ability to weave customer centricity throughout all trainings, coaching and interactions
- Knowledge of principles, methods, and theories of training and employee programs.
- Knowledge of Adult learning theories and training and development principles, practices, and methods.
- Knowledge of E-Learning and other technological solution and the ability to effectively use these platforms to develop and deliver training.
- Communication – Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Building Partnerships – Identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, departments, units or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Collaboration – Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Driving for Results – Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
- Formal Presentation – Presenting ideas effectively to individuals or groups when given time to prepare; delivering presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience
- Agility- Ability to perform in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus!
For Canadian hires: AltaGas hires personnel on the basis of job-related qualifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to a person's ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For U.S. hires: U.S. affiliates of AltaGas are committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, matriculation, physical or mental disabilities, political affiliation, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.