Outside Sales Representative – Award Winning Company
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion dollar garment services industry. We currently employ 13,000 Team Partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We are rated in the top 10 “Best Companies to Sell For” list by Selling Power magazine and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our outside sales team.
We’re currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as an Outside Sales Representative to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads utilizing an award-winning sales process. If you have prior sales experience and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
UniFirst offers everything you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
Competitive base salary
Uncapped monthly commissions
Industry leading sales training
Car and cell phone allowances
Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
Full range of benefits including 401k and profit sharing; vision, dental, health, and life insurance; tuition reimbursement; and more
Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
Develop sales strategies and maintain high productivity levels
Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
Negotiate sales contracts and oversee new account installations
A Career With UniFirst Offers:
- Outside business-to-business sales experience preferred (will train the right candidate)
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With the most in-depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. A UniFirst career can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: UniFirst’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind – to help you succeed.
- Fun Family Culture: UniFirst sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family-like culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
- Diversity: At UniFirst, you'll find an environment brimming with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
We offer a competitive base salary, monthly commission, monthly bonus, and an industry leading benefits package that includes: 401k and profit sharing, health and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more.
Candidates are considered for employment with UniFirst Corporation without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M-F-Disability-Vet