Koch Foods is recruiting experienced Production/Processing Supervisors in various Southeast markets (Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee). Work experience as a poultry or meat processing supervisor or experience as a poultry science or animal science intern / student is REQUIRED. Koch Foods offers relocation assistance, competitive salary, many opportunities for growth, bonus potential and a robust benefit package.
- Checking daily production orders to ensure fulfillment of customer orders, ensuring every position is filled before start-up of production line.
- ensuring all workstations have passed USDA Inspection
- promoting safety on a daily basis as well as through monthly safety meetings
- ensuring accurate shipments, rotation of inventory, and proper coding of products
- knowing and communicating company benefits and compensation policies to Team Members
- providing encouragement to Team Members in order to build the best team possible, and the critical ability to perform the human relations functions such as training, retaining, and counseling on personal and professional problems
- overseeing various processing operations and working with other supervisors in solving problems
- keeping records of reworked or returned product
- providing continuous education on the importance of quality, and performing other responsibilities as the need arises
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Poultry/Meat processing Svr or Poultry / Animal Science Ed: 1 year (Required)