Support an Acquisition Category (ACAT) I level Program Management Office (PMO) with organizing, storing, securing, and establishing version control procedures for the program’s data and documentation. Review the development processes and standards for storing and protecting documentation on various share drives, SharePoint sites, and other internal tools. Configure the PMO’s SharePoint site to align with the organization’s data and documentation needs. Ensure all document storage areas are properly privileged and secured. Analyze the development of documentation routing and approval workflows. Leverage expertise in the preparation of status reports for upper management.
- 14+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with SharePoint Web page development and configuration
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience with producing client-ready deliverables and managing enterprise-level projects
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree or MA or MS degree and 10+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience in a military program management office
- Experience with briefing senior leadership
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Secret clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.