We are seeking a full time entry level Front Desk Receptionist. This position is perfect for someone who wants to get their foot in the door in a Human Resources department and is able to take initiative. The starting salary for this position is $30,000 annually.
Pinnacle Service Inc. Provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to our consumers through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Attending to the front door lock system by allowing visitors into the building
- Attending to the sign in sheet for visitors and directing them to the appropriate areas
- Provide phone support to the agency by answering a high volume of calls from clients and external business partners while remaining empathetic
- Distribute mail daily throughout entire agency
- Able to effectively maintain stress level when given multiple tasks to complete
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of the front desk and workrooms, including but not limited to emptying trash, and cleaning dishes
- Responsible for ordering office supplies and connecting with local vendors regarding any issues or reordering
- Maintain relationship with outside vendors in regards to building upkeep
- Distributing a high volume of efax’s agency wide
- Updating and coordinating new hire phone assignments
- Ensuring emergency evacuation annual compliance (scheduling building walk throughs/ Coordinate fire drill)
- Assemble and provide interviewees with new hire packets
- Track EEO information to ensure compliance
- Creating ID badges for all new hires and administering access cards to employees
- Maintaining and updating employee files in computerized system
- Updating training records for employees
- Attend all human resource department meetings
- Involved in the planning and implementation of monthly activities, including possible light traveling to local stores for supplies.
- Creates monthly newsletter outlining all agency updates which are displayed on the agency TV’s
- May be given additional tasks/projects from upper management, as needed.
An enthusiastic individual with good communication and customer service skills would be an ideal candidate for this position. This includes being an innovative agent of change to help accomplish the desired agency and department goals, and additional tasks as needed. If you are able to take initiative, work dependently and as part of a team, and are eager to take on tasks to support our agency, this might be the job for you!
Schedule: Full Time, Monday-Friday 8a-5p.
Pinnacle Services offers a comprehensive benefit package: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Short Term Disability, Group and Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Minneapolis, MN (Preferred)