The Visa Commerce Solutions group – which includes Visa Commerce Network, Visa Advertising Solutions, Visa Offers Platform, and Visa Loyalty Platform Services – uses Visa’s highly valuable data and technology to drive commerce for merchants across the globe. Through the Visa Commerce Network, consumers earn rewards like Uber credits for shopping or dining at their favorite merchants. Other platforms, such as Visa Advertising Solutions, utilize Visa’s data to provide valuable insights and targeting capabilities for merchants based on consumer spend behavior, while the Visa Offers Platform and Visa Loyalty Platform Services power the backend of some of your favorite card-linked offer programs throughout the world.
After a comprehensive training and internal rotational program where you will experience each of these products and the teams working behind them, Business Development Associates will be placed on a team best suited to maximize their existing skill set and nurture their future growth and development. Once placed, you will develop both the technical and functional skills necessary for success in business and technology, including managing accounts, communicating with clients and internal stakeholders, and learning day-to-day business operations. If you’re looking to make an impact in a fast-paced, team-focused environment then come work, play, and grow at Visa.
Your responsibilities will grow with the role, but the list below provides a picture of the tasks you’ll be doing at the outset:
- Support Visa Commerce Solutions monetization strategies and advertising/card-linked promotions.
- Daily account management including, but not limited to: performing detailed quantitative analysis and determining strategic growth opportunities for existing clients.
- Support and guide partners through technical integrations.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to find solutions on complex, strategic problems affecting our merchant partners and their customers.
- Develop an expert understanding of the Visa Commerce Solutions product offerings. Qualifications
- BS/BA required.
- Detail-oriented and diligent worker, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks in fast paced environment.
- Excellent professional communication skills.
- Able to jump into projects outside of your comfort zone at a moment’s notice.
- Proactive self-starter in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to successfully work in a cross-functional setting with various teams, including engineering, product management, marketing, and others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with/expertise in desktop, mobile, and web applications.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.