- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Professional Engineer
Who we are?
We are a San Francisco based professional services company that brings design, engineering and management solutions under one roof. We have a range of in-house professionals working together to provide a wide spectrum of services to Bay Area real estate owners and investors.
Our structural engineering division works on a variety of projects specializing in seismic retrofits and alterations to existing single and multi-family projects. We are experienced in designs using a variety of materials, for both new and existing construction, and take pride providing practical and thoughtful solutions considering architectural components, MEP, constructability and costs.
Our structural engineering division is looking for a full time Project Engineer to join our firm. You will be working closely with an experienced SE, and will get hands on experience with all aspects of the design and execution of structural engineering projects from conception to construction completion.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working on the full spectrum of design projects from schematic design through construction administration
- Experience in design and detailing using wood and concrete a plus
- Proficient understanding of general construction methods and procedures
- Structural softwares such as Risa 3D, ETABS, and Excel
- Proficient understanding of the California Building Code
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering. (Masters a plus)
- Minimum 4+ years working in the field of structural engineering in a high seismic region
- California PE licensure (or working towards it)
We value candidates with strong people skills, with a genuine desire to learn. You should also be detail oriented, have strong verbal communication skills, and able to multi-task and perform in a fast paced environment. If interested, please send us your cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.