Provides installation of Smart Building and Building Automation Systems including installation of devices, control panels, conduit, wiring, end to end verification. Provide site supervision and coordination of on-site installation crew.
Essential Job Functions include but not limited to:
- Performs installation of low voltage communication and power wiring systems including conduit, wire and terminations.
- Assembles and installs control panels
- Installs control devices including temperature sensors, pressure sensors, switches, relays
- Prepares for on-site installation by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work as necessary.
- Maintains assigned stock of inventory, company equipment and documents all related activities
- Performance supervision of crew on a job sites including safe work direction and trainings
- Attends and represents company at jobsite progress meeting
- Provides training and follow-up training at construction site.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job, including daily time, progress and duration and maintaining file
- Records parts, material, labor and other cost data per assignment and returns unused resource
- Represents company by serving as a direct customer contact.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Generally, 5-10 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of job functions.
- Thorough understanding of control theory and control concept
- Knowledge of automation systems, HVAC, electrical and building operation
- Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Working experience with Windows 7, 10 and MS Office software including Excel, Access and Wor
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Excellent customer service/relationship skills
- Valid driver’s license required
- Willingness to work overtime, weekends, holidays and on ca
- Ability to work independently; sound judgment, reasoning and problem-solving skill
- Professional Certifications a plus
- Knowledge of Siemens Talon, Smart 2 and/or Distech Control Systems and/or Tridium a plus.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Competitive Pay
- Field Bonus Opportunities
- 401K with Company Matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Voluntary Insurances
- BYOD Cell Phone Program
- BYOD Laptop Program
- Vehicle Allowance or Company Vehicle
- Company Events
- Real Opportunities for Growth
Who We Are
Jenco is a locally owned and operated firm consisting of three divisions: Jen Electric, Jen Service and Control Engineering.
Over the past 28 years, we have been developing our practices and people to produce satisfaction for ALL our customers. Staying true to our values enables us to continue to learn and develop as individuals and as a company.
Jenco is committed to the development of people. We are a learning organization for the sake of people being able to take care of themselves, and their families, during their career and throughout their retirement. Our goal is to help people progress through their careers.
We think and act a little differently. Our culture is built around an empowered workforce focused on continuous learning and improvement.
At Jenco you will be challenged. You will be given opportunities to learn and develop your skills. You will be asked to contribute in meetings and your thinking will be valued.
We are looking for highly motivated people who are looking to increase their competitive edge and make more money because of it!
Job Type: Full-time
- construction: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)