We are Archadeck Outdoor Living, North America’s leading designer and builder of outdoor living spaces such as decks, porches, sunrooms, hardscape patios and shade structures. We seek an Executive Assistant professional with documented experience. Previous administrative support experience is required, as are strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic and ability to follow our documented processes.
Executive Assistant Job Description:
Responsible for all administrative support activities. Diligently follow all office procedures. Help the Business Owner develop and implement the agreed upon Business &Marketing plan for the local office which supports our goals of increasing sales and the profitability of the local office. Work to the achievement of company goals in the areas of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and building long-term client & vendor relationships. Build trust, value and collaborate with others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity. This position will serve as an integral part of the operations team and will assist the Business Owner in the day-to-day duties critical to the success of this results-driven and goals oriented company.
Trait and Skill Requirements:
- Support and assist the Business Owner with the administrative and customer support activities of the business.
- Communicate with office team members, clients, building officials and suppliers to convey any pertinent information.
- Enter and maintain client data, financial information, vendor information and crew assignments in Archadeck’s CRM, accounting and pricing tools and other technology applications as appropriate.
- Manage tasks and reminders for every office project in a timely fashion and maintain client job folders as appropriate.
- Assist in the development and implementation of company marketing & business plans per the guidance of the Business Owner.
- Follow up on any client / vendor collection or payment issues and communicate with the Business Owner as appropriate.
- Assist in the resolution of any client questions and/or complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist with answering calls to ensure the vast majority of client inquiries are met with immediate service.
- Perform other related duties as reasonably assigned by the Business Owner
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Independent work ethic and professional positive attitude.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a member of high performance teams and demonstrated abilities as a strong team player.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage budgets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- To be considered for this position please copy the following to your cover letter, "I am extremely detail oriented and want to join the team".
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies/environments/situations.
- Desire to constantly learn and innovate with regard to products, methods, and processes.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.), Quickbooks, and various web technologies is required.
Salary range $30,000 - $40,000 based on experience