We are an international manufacturing firm with a United States presence in the Pittsburgh area. Late last year we made a decision to move to SAP. So, we are in need of strong SAP FI/CO specialist to join our team This role is a real "hands on" Subject Matter Expert role So, if you are a SAP pro with strong FI/CO experience and are looking to join an exciting growing international company, this is the one. For this particular role we are looking for a Solutions architect who has developed SAP FI/CO solutions . If you don't currently live in Pittsburgh , but are willing to relocate there we can offer some relocation assistance.
What You Will Be Doing
- The Subject Matter Expert (SME) is the solution expert of Finance and Controlling (FICO)
- SME is considered as the “go-to” person when detailed setup or solution design questions are to be addressed on FICO functional area or on sales & distribution and logistic execution functional area
- Creation of the Functional Design Documentation (FDD) including: Detailed solution design; Test scenarios; scripts to validate the solution
- Within the Operational Support process SME is considered as 3rd level support,
- Act as liaison with the live businesses to: proactively engage with solution proposals; keep up networking within the respective functional area/module; ensure leveraging best practices,
- Tightly collaborates with the Global Solution Architects to: ensure global template consistency, solution fits across business areas,
- Supports multiple projects and BAU activities,
- Reviews and supports testing of the developer code in conjunction with developers and liaises and resolves faults identified with the Data Migration
- Supports Integration and Testing teams in the scope of testing cycles
- Area of responsibility of SME FICO: standard costing, actual costing, cost centre accounting, internal order accounting, reporting and analysis.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years plus working experience with SAP or variant in a hands on project environment,
- Experience in enterprise-level SAP projects using waterfall methodology throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success,
- Expert level understanding of the SAP product suite,
- Extensive experience with SAP configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls,
- Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation,
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs in accordance with the agreed ERP Design principles
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape,
- Experience in designing SAP software components,
- Experience integrating SAP with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools,
- Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies,
- Full lifecycle ERP experience in an ERP manufacturing (multinational) environment,
- College or University (IT /Business) Degree,
- Expert in depth understanding of business functions and SAP - specific knowledge of FI/CO
- Expert SAP technical knowledge,
- Expert Integration understanding,
- Strong spoken and written English,
- Travelling willingness 50% within US
If you are looking for a SAP FI/CO specialist and are looking to work for a great company, this is it. Please send me your resume directly to email@example.com -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.