Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Do you have what it takes to be challenged every day? Essai, Inc. is in search of inquisitive, creative, determined candidates who enjoy problem-solving and taking a theoretical concept into real-world applications to fill our Sr. Mechanical Engineer/Designer positions.
Essai, Inc. is a dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Phoenix, AZ. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast paced and growing company. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Essai is a diverse, environmental-friendly company whose commitment to excellence has been recognized by America’s Fastest–Growing Private 5000 Companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
1. Must have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, material engineering or any related field.
2. Must have minimum of 10 years of proven experience in equipment design.
3. Must be capable of understanding mechanisms, dimensioning complex geometry, measurements standards, force deflection, vibrations, fluid dynamics, metallurgy and materials science, thermodynamics, refrigeration and heat transfer.
4. Must be proficient in computer software especially CAD and SolidWorks.
5. Knowledgeable of electricity and electronics.
6. Must have experience designing mechanisms to achieve tight tolerances, manufacturability, the application of GD&T or ASME Y14.5 and FMEA methodology.
7. Must have good oral and written communications on top of interpersonal skills.
8. Must be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to adapt quickly in to dynamic and demanding environment.
9. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, disciplined and flexible on his/her work schedule. Be able to excel in both, during design and directing as well as being capable to be hands on.
10. Experience in medical, semiconductor, aerospace and/or consumer products industry is preferred.
11. Familiar with the machining process will be considered a plus and knowledge of the measurement tools and experimental equipment is desired.
12. Knowledgeable on the following fields will be consider as a plus:
a. Motion control
b. Electrical/electronic control systems
d. Regulatory or statutory regulations of one of many of the industries mentioned above
Please Note: This position is for our Fremont, CA location. There is no relocation assistance or visa sponsorship offered at this time. Job offers are pending successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and reference check.
Please indicate your name and job title in the subject line when applying.
Due to the large volume of resumes received, we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications. Candidates who meet specific qualifications will be contacted during the course of this search.
This is a contract to hire position
Job Types: Full-time, Contract