- High School Diploma or GED
- RBT Certification
- BLS Certification
Unlocking The Spectrum is currently seeking talented Part Time ABA Therapists preferably with RBT status for the hours of 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM, to implement programs for children with autism using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis. Candidates should be interested in working within a center, home and/or community-based model.
Interested candidates are encouraged to consider this opportunity to become part of a dynamic team that helps make a difference in the lives of children with autism.
- Implement treatment goals under the direction of the Behavior Analysts (BCBA).
- Provide 1:1 therapy to children with autism.
- Document goal and program information/data collection throughout the day.
- Provide feedback regarding client progress to program supervisor.
- Teach communication, behavior, self-help, and social skills as stated in the treatment plan.
- Help children with autism and other special needs to meet their goals using proven ABA methods in a variety of settings, such as the center, school, home, or community.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- RBT Certification - Preferred
- Dedication to client progress and flexibility to accommodate family needs within the home-care, school or community-based setting.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification or willingness to achieve certification.
- Reliable transportation and insurance.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Terre Haute, Indiana (Required)
- RBT Certification (Preferred)
- CPR (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)