As a full stack developer on our team, you’ll help streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You’ll incorporate open source tools, automation, and Cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks, and free up the team’s developers to do what they do best – innovate. You’ll work with the team to implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to build your experience in automation and Cloud-based technologies while developing software that will improve space-related mission systems and applications. Build your experience with the software development life cycle on a team that works together to make the best software solutions. Join our team as we build tools to transform the future of the aerospace industry.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with software engineering and software development
- Experience with one or more of the following tools: GitLab, Jenkins, or Puppet
- Experience with AWS tools
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with space-related ground systems and applications
- Experience with DoD operational missions
- Experience with managing private and public Cloud deployments of applications
- Experience with managing Cloud infrastructures, including AWS, Azure, and Google
- Experience in working with container-based technologies, including Docker tooling and the ecosystem
- Experience with connecting to database instances securely
- Experience with integrating an IdAM solution into infrastructure and Web applications
- Experience with administering Linux- and Windows-based systems
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.