VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care.
Our Registered Nurses are an integral component of our dedicated and compassionate team of nursing and hospice professionals.
RNs working alternate hours and part time hours complement the work of our RN Case Managers and field staff in their coordination of care and collaboration with the interdisciplinary teams.
RNs provide clinical care, VITAS services and end of life philosophy to patients and families. Providing patients and families with dignity, compassion, and comfort at a pivotal time in their lives.
Current positions available encompassing the Columbus service area.
Join the VITAS Team and experience the following:
- Rewarding patient care opportunities to help patients and families cope with the crisis of terminal illness and end-of-life care needs.
- A generous tuition reimbursement for those RNs seeking an advanced degree and career growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling options alternate hours 4 pm to 8 am & part time availability
- Admissions staff provided with Vitas iPhone and iPad
- Electronic Medical Records
Comprehensive benefits package 32 hours+
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Experienced RN/BSN license current and up to date
- Ability to cultivate VITAS specific clinical information
- Ability to work weekends and evenings and NOC shifts (flexible)
- Previous oncology experience preferred
- Previous hospice preferred
Job Type: Full-time | Part-time | Flex
Job Type: Full-time
- Clinical: 2 years (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)