Lockhart Cadillac Fishers Indiana
9265 E. 126th Street
Fishers, IN 46038
Automotive Lube Technician
Lockhart Cadillac offers you:
- A great place to work
- A great facility that is easy to get to
- Family owned & operated for almost 50 years
- Great management team that has been in place for years.
Automotive Lube Technician Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Express Tech, oil and filter changes, tire rotations and basic maintenance -filters, tire repairs.
- Perform all lubrication services in a safe manner.
- Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e. check additional fluid levels, battery, lights, tire pressure) referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to the Service Advisor.
- Operates and maintains all lubrication equipment.
- Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Automotive Lube Technician Qualifications:
- Oil changing and quick lube experience a plus but not required.
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- A high level of energy and strong motivation to learn and succeed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
Automotive Lube Technician Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associatesa generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Job Type: Full-time
- lube technician: 2 years (Preferred)