Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking a Database Developer to join our Burlington, MA office.This position is responsible for the design, development, operation and analysis of the Company's database marketing systems.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Develop, code, update, and maintain database processes.
2. Modify, test, and support applications for the purpose of upgrading or enhancing database software.
3. Design and develop PL/SQL processes to perform complex ETL processes.
4. Develop Unix and Perl scripts for data auditing and automation.
5. Construct and design documents and documentation to aid in maintenance and code reuse in accordance with team processes and standards.
6. Develop strong working relationships with managers and analysts.
7. Participate in code reviews in accordance to standards.
8. Analyze data needs and independently develop logical and physical data models.
9. Coordinate the implementation of database application components.
10. Interact with key partners and internal users regarding timelines, technical issues, and infrastructure integration.
11. Understand and work with data in with varying degrees of complexity and scale.
12. Coordinate and participate in application testing and quality inspections.