Bacon, Bourbon and Beer is a casual restaurant and bar that offers signature food selections, hand-crafted cocktails, and a variety of bourbons and craft beers. Our team members are enthusiastic, welcoming, and pride themselves on providing each guest with a memorable experience. If you’re a hard-working team player who thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment, we’d like to hear from you!
- Arrive on time for shifts and in proper uniform.
- Work together with team members to ensure restaurant is clean, organized, and running side work is maintained.
- Greet each guest kindly and professionally.
- Assess guest needs and make food and drink suggestions accordingly.
- Promote restaurant food and drink specials.
- Properly ID guests when taking orders for alcoholic beverages.
- Respond to guest questions/concerns and effectively communicate with management.
- Take guest orders accurately and efficiently and ring in orders correctly.
- Deliver food to tables in a timely manner, ensuring food presentation is correct.
- Pre-buss tables and help clear/reset tables.
- Handle guest payments correctly and promptly.
- 1-year serving/bartending in high-volume environment (preferred)
- TIPS training (preferred)
- Food Handlers training (preferred)
- 10 a.m. start
- 11 p.m. end
- Full time & part time
- Lunch & dinner shifts
- Open Monday – Sunday
Salary & Benefits:
- $2.62 - $15.00/hour
- Flexible work schedule
- Multiple shifts/hours available
- Workplace meals
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation to and from work
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Food Handler (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: