Full-time$14 - $18 an hour
- Writing skills
- Driver's License
- Communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
The Senior Sales Associate will assist the General Manager with all studio functions. They will participate in managing and growing multiple streams of revenue, new member acquisition and retention, and sales staff management and development.
- 1+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
- Ability to manage and drive 4 revenue streams: memberships, retail and private training
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Demo class
- Membership sales
- Lead and mentor Sales Representatives to include training and role playing.
- Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
- Local social media kept fresh and current to provide accurate information and engage with our members and potential members.
- Respond to all social media reviews in a timely and professional manner
- Membership retention activities and events
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Collect out-standing dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates Studio
- Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Unlimited growth potential within the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location