***Applicants who do not fill out an employment application will NOT be considered!! To help expedite your application process, visit our website and fill out an application by using this link: http://www.poochpalspetcare.com/employment/***
Do you love animals? Not just own a dog or a cat or another furry friend, but really take them in as part of your family? Do you not have any pets of your own right now but volunteer with them just to get your cuddle fix? Do you talk to your animals and wish they would talk back? If you said yes to any of these things, then Pooch Pals might be the job for you! Animal experience is a definite plus; we will contact applicants with animal experience before those with none!
Qualifications and Skills
- Full-time applicants should be available Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Part-time applicants should be available 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. We are NOT hiring for nights or weekends at this time and those applications will NOT be considered. We will also not consider people who do not have a consistent block of time available during the aforementioned hours.
- US citizenship (or the ability to work in the US).
- High School Graduate
- The ability to commit to this position for 6 months. Dogs, like people, appreciate consistency and so do their owners! If you don't think you can work for us for at least 6 months, please don't apply.
- Applicants should be physically fit. If hired, this job will definitely help you to stay in shape, but it's definitely not a good fit if your mobility or health in general are compromised.
- Paid sick time
- NYC (and NJ!) Transit Chek Pretax Enrollment
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $12.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road