We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
We're not just expanding our footprint across the country. We're growing across the web, too. Our partnership with Instacart means customers are buying our products faster and more conveniently than ever before. And from planning to pricing, it's our E-Commerce team that keeps our digital strategy in motion. Help us blaze bold new trails and find innovative ways to connect our customers to quality products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Proofreads and edits documents.
- Generates reports and ensures timely distribution to management and/or department.
- Creates efficiencies to reduce processing times and successful completion of team projects.
- Maintains Outlook calendars for management by scheduling calls, meetings, and/or travel arrangements.
- Assists in ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Associate’s Degree in Administrative Assistance, Business, or related field preferred.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Thinks critically and analytically.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepares written materials to meet audience and purpose.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.