We are an award winning boutique commercial real estate company that is considered a heavyweight service provider in the local marketplace, competing successfully against the larger national firm. Located in Seattle, Washington Real Estate Advisors encompasses a blend of consulting, brokerage, and market research. We are seeking a unique individual to join our team who has a wide range of skills applicable to two buckets: research and marketing with exposure to transactions. This individual works well in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines and a focus on high-quality work.
Team Member Requirements:
Marketing and Administrative
- Advanced use of office applications in both function and formatting such as, Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.
- Consistency, strong organization and management of projects .
- Ability and willingness to learn new applications and processes; apply new criteria and maximize resources to stay ahead of industry standards, to set the team apart.
- Experience with printers to execute the production side of the collateral, to include binding, formatting and other requirements as needed in an expedited fashion.
- Maintain files (electronic and paper) and other administrative tasks (eg creating invoices, reservations, etc.);
- Manage scheduling and implementation of email marketing campaigns
- Minor website content updates via WordPress
- Show buildings, prepare marketing reports and in time, once trained, to assist in preparation of proposals, basic excel analysis, etc.
Industry & Market Research:
- Utilize industry materials, newspapers, magazines, networking associations, etc to provide the team with up-to-date information on the market. Research and utilize these sources to keep team in market fresh. Be able to perform thorough research of the internet for specific information and comfortable making occasional calls to obtain further information.
- Stay closely involved and aware of industrial industry trends, knowledge of big players and significant transactions.
- Track competitive marketing efforts and apply successful processes or innovative solutions.
- Professional presence and customer service skills to attend to clients.
- Research land/building opportunities and gain an understanding of zoning and land us plans
- Assist with marketing collateral contributing to the lease or sale of space and land to include institutional portfolios, investment properties and development opportunities.
- Develop and implement customized databases and scheduling systems to track project processes and communicate timelines resulting in on time or early delivery.
- Work with IT when necessary
- Development of template documents and resource files for project process utilization; to include lease proposals, RFPs, LOIs and other transaction documents.
- Advanced organization skills and attention to detail are imperative to functioning within expected time requirements.
- Advance use of office applications in both function and formatting such as, Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc
- Willingness to contribute and modify personal schedules to ensure timely delivery; may very occasionally result in weekend work, early mornings, late evenings - whatever it takes to get the job done on-time. This will probably not happen often.
- Learn and implement quickly, ask questions and clarify expectations upfront so that rework does not detract from on time delivery.
- Personable, Well Organized, Strong Computer Skills and a Desire to Learn and Grow
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Real Estate License (Preferred)