IT Systems Administrator-Boston, MA
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare support services company specializing in the Medical Staffing, Executive Search, and Outplacement of medical professionals for both premier private sector clients and in support of our military and government clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professional and ethical service in the market today and work to cultivate long-term relationships. We have a reputation built on integrity, an expert knowledge of the medical industry and attention to individual client and employee needs.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for an IT Systems Administrator to support one of our government clients for the Department of Justice in beautiful Boston, MA.
The Systems Administrator shall perform the following duties:
- Survey district users to identify training needs and compile survey results to present to Administrative Officer, Executive Management and/or management team.
- Collaborate with the management team and/or designated groups to identify training that will address competency gaps or increase productivity.
- Develop district-wide training for all users, sections, small groups or individual users
- Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design
- Inform employees about training options
- Provide end-user training via instructor-led, computer-based video conference, or one-on-one.
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching
- Develops training manuals, how-to-instructions, quick tips, multimedia visual instructions or other educational materials.
- As needed, helps design, program, implement or enhance databases and trains staff.
- Record You Tube training snippets to be posted on SharePoint site
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
- Establish ways to determine the success of training to ensure competency of users with on-line surveys (SharePoint)
- Track and report on training outcomes
- Provide feedback to program participants and management
- As needed, provides information technology support to meet the needs of the USAO.
- All individuals proposed by the Contractor shall possess the skills discussed below.
- The Systems Administrator shall provide personnel who have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- The Systems Administrator shall have a demonstrated experience in providing instructional training which included the development of training manuals, how-to-instructions multimedia visual instructions, or other educational materials.
- The Systems Administrator should have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products (i.e., Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Preferred experience would also include knowledge of litigation support software (i.e., concordance, sanctions) as well as knowledge of various Apple hardware (i.e., iPhone, iPad).
- The Systems Administrator must to be able to utilize the programs installed as part of the EOUSA built computers and software and will not be able to purchase or install software that is not approved by EOUSA.
- The Systems Administrator should also demonstrate knowledge and skills in the area of customer service and support including Hardware, Software and printer support.
- This position will require telephone and on-site support and remote support to the USA Branch offices as needed.
- The Systems Administrator shall provide personnel who have a minimum of two years of experience in Network Engineering, System Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Hardware/Software support, Litigation Support, Web Development, Customer Support, and interaction with vendors. Personnel should be well-experienced with software and hardware troubleshooting techniques.
- Windows 7 and later versions
- Microsoft Office, including MS Outlook
- Acrobat (Adobe) *
- Office Scan (TrendMicro)
- WinZip *
- Remedy ARS Client
- VMWare *
- Windows Server / Advanced Server
- Office Scan (TrendMicro)
- Backup Exec (Veritas)
- ScanMail (TrendMicro)
- Acrobat Reader (Adobe)
- HP ILO Advanced
- Userlock (Intelligent Decision)
Job Type: Full-time
- Network Engineering, System Administration, Information Tech: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)